An experienced litigator, Adam represents clients in personal injury litigation throughout the United States in state and federal court.
He is recognized as a top trial attorney having handled complex product liability claims and taken multiple cases to verdict in favor of his clients. Adam is one of the youngest members to be honored with admittance to the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
Prior to starting Norman and Graves, Adam was an integral Partner at Langdon and Emison, one of Kansas City’s most prestigious plaintiff’s product liability firms . He is adept at explaining complex products and their defects to lay audiences, helping juries understand how a product’s faulty design causes it to malfunction and cause serious injury or death.
Early in his career, Adam had the opportunity to be co-lead trial counsel and gave the liability portion of opening and closing statements in cases that resulted in multi-million and million dollar verdicts. Since then, Adam has been a critical member of trial teams in more than 100 cases, many with a national footprint, including the Ford/Firestone litigation and other cases involving defective products.
Adam has been recognized as a top trial lawyer by the publication “Super Lawyers.” He is an active member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Missouri Bar Association, the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA), the American Association for Justice, and the Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG). An Eagle Scout and committed volunteer, Adam maintains strong ties to his community both in his legal practice and outside of it.
After graduating from Drury University in 2000, he received his J.D. at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where he excelled in trial advocacy competitions. Adam was admitted to the Order of the Barristers and was the recipient of the Roscoe Anderson Award for Excellence in Advocacy.
- J.D. University of Missouri Columbia School of Law
- B.S., Drury University
- State and Federal Courts of Missouri
- “When You Have to Choose: Critical Steps to Finding a Nursing Home,” Living Safer, Vol. 7, Ed. 3, 2015.
- “Off the Edge: Key Steps for Litigating a Highway Shoulder Defect Case,” AIEGVoice, December 2015.
- “Defective Guardrails on Our Nation’s Roads,” AIEGVoice, December 2014.
- American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Board of Trial Advocates